Search for Anything Here
Recent Posts Here
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- It’s A Matter Of LIFE and DEATH!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- The Breath of God
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed!
- The Chastening of The Lord
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Choose a Category Here
Previous Articles Look Here
- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Author Archives: grainofwheatblog
Have you ever felt that you keep stumbling and failing the Lord with the way perhaps that you react to people and situations? I know I have felt that way on several occasions, and never more so than the time … Continue reading
Why The Slave Refused His Freedom The Lord pierced my heart seven years ago with a little bit of scripture of a pierced ear. It was one of those occasions that God took me completely by surprise. I was just … Continue reading
Have you ever read the bible story where King David organises the moving of the ark of the Testimony and a man called Uzza ends up dead? It’s one of those shocking stories that can leave you feeling particularly puzzled … Continue reading
Is the King James Version of the Bible the only one we can trust as some contend? This is becoming a serious concern for some Christians which can lead to anxiety in others. I find that as I read on … Continue reading
Originally posted on PEACEMAKERS:
“Calvinism” is very popular and many Christians, though they would not identify themselves as Calvinists, may have embraced some of Calvin’s doctrine without realizing it. The doctrine is named after a man named John Calvin, a…
Today there are a plethora of voices and opinions crying out for our attention within Christian circles and we simply must take stock and decide who we will listen to, and whom we can trust. Do we merely allow ourselves … Continue reading
A few years ago, whilst joining with a few believers at an informal Christian meeting, as an elderly man spoke about the wise men bringing to Jesus, gold, frankincense & myrrh, the Lord suddenly and unexpectedly put into my heart … Continue reading