- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Search for Anything Here
Choose a Category Here
List of My Posts
- The Vegan Controversy
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Eczema – A Poetic Post on Suffering Skin
- Jesus brings Division not Peace On Earth
- Christmas Freedom
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed!
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Previous Articles Look Here
Author Archives: grainofwheatblog
Originally posted on What's Happening…?:
A Hidden Agenda? Today, I had planned to write about the rise and seemingly unstoppable advance of full-on veganism. To clarify, I don’t mean vegetarianism or simply avoiding meat to spare the suffering of…
There once was upon a time, in my younger days, when I had been taking great delight in building up my little back garden. I had a pretty, brick, raised flowerbed built for me that made me feel very happy … Continue reading
Today it has just happened again! That familiar frustration when somebody asks me, “What have you done to your hands?” I explain, it is eczema (which I’ve had for my whole life), and I use sticking plasters over the cuts … Continue reading
Are you aware that Jesus Christ said the following statements? “Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.” “Do not think that I came to bring peace on … Continue reading
I gave it up and walked away; Now its just another day. No need to spend on gifts galore Or waste my time out at the store. Lights and tinsel upon a tree? I say, “No, they’re not for me!”
Do you ever browse the internet and discover various sites that talk of all the fearful end-times stuff that is happening in the world today? You know, the one-world government, the beast-system, the signs and symbols that the wicked rich … Continue reading
Today I wish to emphasize that I have not managed to achieve “perfection” in my spiritual life quite yet! I realize the Lord Jesus does tell us to aim for such, but I am still just on the path, setting … Continue reading
Flaws In Calvinism By Dave Miller, Ph.D. Copied in full from ApologeticsPress.org John Calvin (1509-1564) was a French theologian during the Protestant Reformation whose system of Christian theology, primarily expressed in his Institutes of the Christian Religion, has exerted tremendous … Continue reading
What Are You Wearing & Why? Might modesty matter? Is what we wear really an issue? From both my reading of the Bible, and the witness of the Holy Spirit within me, I believe that it does matter, it is … Continue reading