- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Search for Anything Here
Choose a Category Here
List of My Posts
- The Vegan Controversy
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Eczema – A Poetic Post on Suffering Skin
- Jesus brings Division not Peace On Earth
- Christmas Freedom
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed!
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Previous Articles Look Here
Category Archives: Bible Heroes Series
God’s Preparation Process in the wilderness I was suddenly awoke very early on Christmas Eve a few years ago with the following scripture impressed strongly upon my mind. “I tell you truly, many widows were in Israel in the days … Continue reading
An Ordinary Man In the Hands of an Extraordinary God! I felt that the Lord impacted me greatly with this story back in March 2013. I intend to run through this story, picking out elements that struck me as … Continue reading