- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Choose a Category Here
- Bible Heroes Series (4)
- Bible teachings & exhortations (26)
- Bible Versions (1)
- Calvinism (2)
- Children (1)
- Christmas (5)
- Churches (9)
- Discernment (7)
- Easter (3)
- false teachers (3)
- Food (1)
- Gardens & Flowers (4)
- Health (2)
- Home Education (1)
- Jesus (6)
- Little encouragements (12)
- Marriage & Divorce (6)
- Miracles (1)
- Modesty (1)
- Poetry included in post (19)
- Testimonies (1)
Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- Has Your Mind Been “Unfrozen” “Changed” and “Refrozen”?
- Sensory Overload in the Light of Christ
- A tree is known by its fruits
- Are You Going to Heaven?
- The Sin Bin
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- More Value Than Many Sparrows
- Jesus is Lord of Mind, Body & Spirit
- Where does my help come from?
- Home Education – Because God Loves Children
- Do Not Worry
- In Your Anger Do Not Sin
- Divorce & Marriage Breakdown
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Eczema – A Poetic Post on Suffering Skin
- Jesus brings Division not Peace On Earth
- Christmas Freedom
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Elijah by the Brook
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed – Precious Beauty
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Previous Articles Look Here
Category Archives: Bible teachings & exhortations
Argh!! The lights are too bright! Please, please will you turn the light off? May I shut the blinds and curtains? Argh!! The light is still glinting menacingly, reflecting off the window ledges, through the cracks in the blind and … Continue reading
Have you ever thought about why we buy chocolate eggs at Easter time? Have you ever wondered why Easter moves around the calendar each year? Have you ever pondered if Christians should celebrate Passover instead of Easter? Have you ever … Continue reading
To say that Jesus is my hero, really wouldn’t go far enough! To say that he is my Lord and my God, and the One that I worship would be closer to the truth. In this post, I just want … Continue reading
Are you aware that Jesus Christ said the following statements? “Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.” “Do not think that I came to bring peace on … Continue reading
Do you ever browse the internet and discover various sites that talk of all the fearful end-times stuff that is happening in the world today? You know, the one-world government, the beast-system, the signs and symbols that the wicked rich … Continue reading
Today I wish to emphasize that I have not managed to achieve “perfection” in my spiritual life quite yet! I realize the Lord Jesus does tell us to aim for such, but I am still just on the path, setting … Continue reading
What Are You Wearing & Why? Might modesty matter? Is what we wear really an issue? From both my reading of the Bible, and the witness of the Holy Spirit within me, I believe that it does matter, it is … Continue reading
Yesterday in England there was a Royal Wedding between an English prince and an American commoner. There was much pomp and ceremony and many people got caught up in the “royal fever” of the day, as you can well imagine. … Continue reading
Taking A Closer Look at the Wise & Foolish Builders I was just remembering many years ago when my son and I enjoyed building ourselves a little sand island on a beach and watching the tide come in around us. … Continue reading