Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Fellowship During Apostasy: If not in the Churches – then where?
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- It’s A Matter Of LIFE and DEATH!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed!
- The Chastening of The Lord
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Choose a Category Here
Previous Articles Look Here
- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bible teachings & exhortations
What Are You Wearing & Why? Might modesty matter? Is what we wear really an issue? From both my reading of the Bible, and the witness of the Holy Spirit within me, I believe that it does matter, it is … Continue reading
Yesterday in England there was a Royal Wedding between an English prince and an American commoner. There was much pomp and ceremony and many people got caught up in the “royal fever” of the day, as you can well imagine. … Continue reading
Taking A Closer Look at the Wise & Foolish Builders I was just remembering many years ago when my son and I enjoyed building ourselves a little sand island on a beach and watching the tide come in around us. … Continue reading
Have you ever thought about why we buy chocolate eggs at Easter time? Have you ever wondered why Easter moves around the calendar each year? Have you ever pondered if Christians should celebrate Passover instead of Easter? Have you ever … Continue reading
Why The Slave Refused His Freedom The Lord pierced my heart seven years ago with a little bit of scripture of a pierced ear. It was one of those occasions that God took me completely by surprise. I was just … Continue reading
Have you ever read the bible story where King David organises the moving of the ark of the Testimony and a man called Uzza ends up dead? It’s one of those shocking stories that can leave you feeling particularly puzzled … Continue reading
Originally posted on PEACEMAKERS:
“Calvinism” is very popular and many Christians, though they would not identify themselves as Calvinists, may have embraced some of Calvin’s doctrine without realizing it. The doctrine is named after a man named John Calvin, a…
Today there are a plethora of voices and opinions crying out for our attention within Christian circles and we simply must take stock and decide who we will listen to, and whom we can trust. Do we merely allow ourselves … Continue reading