Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Fellowship During Apostasy: If not in the Churches – then where?
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- It’s A Matter Of LIFE and DEATH!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed!
- The Chastening of The Lord
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Choose a Category Here
Previous Articles Look Here
- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Christmas
A few years ago, whilst joining with a few believers at an informal Christian meeting, as an elderly man spoke about the wise men bringing to Jesus, gold, frankincense & myrrh, the Lord suddenly and unexpectedly put into my heart … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered why we do Christmas the way we do? Have you ever wanted to do things differently? Are we Christians perhaps being “conformed to this world” without so much as a whimper of protest? If so, I … Continue reading