- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Choose a Category Here
- Bible Heroes Series (4)
- Bible teachings & exhortations (26)
- Bible Versions (1)
- Calvinism (2)
- Children (1)
- Christmas (5)
- Churches (9)
- Discernment (7)
- Easter (3)
- false teachers (3)
- Food (1)
- Gardens & Flowers (4)
- Health (2)
- Home Education (1)
- Jesus (6)
- Little encouragements (12)
- Marriage & Divorce (6)
- Miracles (1)
- Modesty (1)
- Poetry included in post (19)
- Testimonies (1)
Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- Has Your Mind Been “Unfrozen” “Changed” and “Refrozen”?
- Sensory Overload in the Light of Christ
- A tree is known by its fruits
- Are You Going to Heaven?
- The Sin Bin
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- More Value Than Many Sparrows
- Jesus is Lord of Mind, Body & Spirit
- Where does my help come from?
- Home Education – Because God Loves Children
- Do Not Worry
- In Your Anger Do Not Sin
- Divorce & Marriage Breakdown
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Eczema – A Poetic Post on Suffering Skin
- Jesus brings Division not Peace On Earth
- Christmas Freedom
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Elijah by the Brook
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed – Precious Beauty
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Previous Articles Look Here
Category Archives: Churches
Social Psychology Techniques In The ‘Church’ This has been a matter of concern for me for some time, and I recently came across this issue again, both in the work-place and in the churches. Just in case you haven’t come … Continue reading
Taking A Closer Look at the Wise & Foolish Builders I was just remembering many years ago when my son and I enjoyed building ourselves a little sand island on a beach and watching the tide come in around us. … Continue reading
I have decided to share publicly a letter that I actually wrote in 2005 to some of the Christians at that time that I knew and cared about. It was, and still is, a very serious subject regarding strange things … Continue reading
I was blessed to find the following article on a blog called, Famine In The Land, by Rick Becker. I have copied his article in the hope that it may help many who are confused or enmeshed in the false … Continue reading
I can start this article with no better scripture than the wonderful, clear teaching from the Lord Jesus Christ Himself. If you truly believe that all Christians should go to a church building on Sundays then please hold the following … Continue reading
Will you crack under the coming persecutions or feast frequently on the reality of your relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ? This is perhaps an egg-ceedingly important question in this day and age! As one of my microwaved poached eggs … Continue reading
Wake up Church and wake up people,
For God can take away your steeple… Continue reading
Leaving the church, it’s wilderness time. How are you doing? I’m doing just fine! But that isn’t true; I’m just being polite; Life feels quite bleak, more darkness than light. Leaving the pews, religion cast out. Wilderness walking, … Continue reading