- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Choose a Category Here
- Bible Heroes Series (4)
- Bible teachings & exhortations (26)
- Bible Versions (1)
- Calvinism (2)
- Children (1)
- Christmas (5)
- Churches (9)
- Discernment (7)
- Easter (3)
- false teachers (3)
- Food (1)
- Gardens & Flowers (4)
- Health (2)
- Home Education (1)
- Jesus (6)
- Little encouragements (12)
- Marriage & Divorce (6)
- Miracles (1)
- Modesty (1)
- Poetry included in post (19)
- Testimonies (1)
Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- Has Your Mind Been “Unfrozen” “Changed” and “Refrozen”?
- Sensory Overload in the Light of Christ
- A tree is known by its fruits
- Are You Going to Heaven?
- The Sin Bin
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- More Value Than Many Sparrows
- Jesus is Lord of Mind, Body & Spirit
- Where does my help come from?
- Home Education – Because God Loves Children
- Do Not Worry
- In Your Anger Do Not Sin
- Divorce & Marriage Breakdown
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Eczema – A Poetic Post on Suffering Skin
- Jesus brings Division not Peace On Earth
- Christmas Freedom
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Elijah by the Brook
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed – Precious Beauty
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Previous Articles Look Here
Category Archives: Little encouragements
Argh!! The lights are too bright! Please, please will you turn the light off? May I shut the blinds and curtains? Argh!! The light is still glinting menacingly, reflecting off the window ledges, through the cracks in the blind and … Continue reading
Originally posted on RISING ABOVE THE STORMS:
Every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year, people reveal who they are through the fruits of their lives. The way…
There once was upon a time, in my younger days, when I had been taking great delight in building up my little back garden. I had a pretty, brick, raised flowerbed built for me that made me feel very happy … Continue reading
I just want to share with you this poem I wrote many years ago, whilst living in a large, industrial town in England, when there was very little opportunity for me to get into the countryside that I so desperately … Continue reading
Have you ever felt that you keep stumbling and failing the Lord with the way perhaps that you react to people and situations? I know I have felt that way on several occasions, and never more so than the time … Continue reading
Why The Slave Refused His Freedom The Lord pierced my heart seven years ago with a little bit of scripture of a pierced ear. It was one of those occasions that God took me completely by surprise. I was just … Continue reading
Another year behind us and more wrinkles ahead of us! I don’t mean to insult anyone but the aging process happens daily to us all, without fail. However, I have just found a cheat’s way to avoid such issues, as … Continue reading
Having spent the spring and summer rejuvenating my long-neglected lawn it was still a surprise to hear the Lord say to me recently, “All Flesh is as Grass”. How is it so? What is the scripture reference to this quote? … Continue reading
Are you a useful vessel for the Lord, however you may be feeling today? A little wobbly like wicker-work or solid as oak, the Lord is always willing to use you if you are willing to give yourself in His … Continue reading