Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed!
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Choose a Category Here
Previous Articles Look Here
- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Little encouragements
I just want to share with you this poem I wrote many years ago, whilst living in a large, industrial town in England, when there was very little opportunity for me to get into the countryside that I so desperately … Continue reading
Have you ever felt that you keep stumbling and failing the Lord with the way perhaps that you react to people and situations? I know I have felt that way on several occasions, and never more so than the time … Continue reading
Why The Slave Refused His Freedom The Lord pierced my heart seven years ago with a little bit of scripture of a pierced ear. It was one of those occasions that God took me completely by surprise. I was just … Continue reading
Having spent the spring and summer rejuvenating my long-neglected lawn it was still a surprise to hear the Lord say to me recently, “All Flesh is as Grass”. How is it so? What is the scripture reference to this quote? … Continue reading
Are you a useful vessel for the Lord, however you may be feeling today? A little wobbly like wicker-work or solid as oak, the Lord is always willing to use you if you are willing to give yourself in His … Continue reading
I have just been remembering something important that I learnt from the Lord some years ago. At the time I was Home Educating my three sons who were small boys and we were living in what felt to me like … Continue reading
Just Some Food For Thought! I couldn’t help just taking a snap-shot of the above sign that I came across recently. It made me smile! I am just adding it here as I have been on quite a strict healthy-eating, … Continue reading