- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Search for Anything Here
Choose a Category Here
- Bible Heroes Series (4)
- Bible teachings & exhortations (25)
- Bible Versions (1)
- Calvinism (2)
- Children (1)
- Christmas (5)
- Churches (8)
- Discernment (6)
- Easter (3)
- Food (2)
- Gardens & Flowers (4)
- Health (2)
- Home Education (1)
- Jesus (1)
- Little encouragements (10)
- Marriage & Divorce (5)
- Miracles (1)
- Modesty (1)
- Poetry included in post (17)
- Testimonies (1)
List of My Posts
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- More Value Than Many Sparrows
- Jesus is Lord of Mind, Body & Spirit
- Where does my help come from?
- Home Education – Because God Loves Children
- Do Not Worry
- In Your Anger Do Not Sin
- Divorce & Marriage Breakdown
- The Vegan Controversy
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Eczema – A Poetic Post on Suffering Skin
- Jesus brings Division not Peace On Earth
- Christmas Freedom
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed – Precious Beauty
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Previous Articles Look Here
Category Archives: Little encouragements
There once was upon a time, in my younger days, when I had been taking great delight in building up my little back garden. I had a pretty, brick, raised flowerbed built for me that made me feel very happy … Continue reading
I just want to share with you this poem I wrote many years ago, whilst living in a large, industrial town in England, when there was very little opportunity for me to get into the countryside that I so desperately … Continue reading
Have you ever felt that you keep stumbling and failing the Lord with the way perhaps that you react to people and situations? I know I have felt that way on several occasions, and never more so than the time … Continue reading
Why The Slave Refused His Freedom The Lord pierced my heart seven years ago with a little bit of scripture of a pierced ear. It was one of those occasions that God took me completely by surprise. I was just … Continue reading
Having spent the spring and summer rejuvenating my long-neglected lawn it was still a surprise to hear the Lord say to me recently, “All Flesh is as Grass”. How is it so? What is the scripture reference to this quote? … Continue reading
Are you a useful vessel for the Lord, however you may be feeling today? A little wobbly like wicker-work or solid as oak, the Lord is always willing to use you if you are willing to give yourself in His … Continue reading
I have just been remembering something important that I learnt from the Lord some years ago. At the time I was Home Educating my three sons who were small boys and we were living in what felt to me like … Continue reading