- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Choose a Category Here
- Bible Heroes Series (4)
- Bible teachings & exhortations (27)
- Bible Versions (1)
- Calvinism (2)
- Children (1)
- Christmas (5)
- Churches (9)
- Discernment (7)
- Easter (3)
- false teachers (3)
- Food (1)
- Gardens & Flowers (4)
- Health (2)
- Home Education (1)
- Jesus (6)
- Little encouragements (15)
- Marriage & Divorce (6)
- Miracles (1)
- Modesty (1)
- Poetry included in post (19)
- Testimonies (1)
Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- 4 Responses to Jesus – Which is Yours?
- Swimming against the Tide
- Satan Wants to Silence You
- Has Your Mind Been “Unfrozen” “Changed” and “Refrozen”?
- Sensory Overload in the Light of Christ
- A tree is known by its fruits
- Are You Going to Heaven?
- The Sin Bin
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- More Value Than Many Sparrows
- Jesus is Lord of Mind, Body & Spirit
- Where does my help come from?
- Home Education – Because God Loves Children
- Do Not Worry
- In Your Anger Do Not Sin
- Divorce & Marriage Breakdown
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Eczema – A Poetic Post on Suffering Skin
- Jesus brings Division not Peace On Earth
- Christmas Freedom
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed – Precious Beauty
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Previous Articles Look Here
Category Archives: Marriage & Divorce
When one’s spouse rejects you then there are some tremendously difficult issues to deal with pertaining to one’s value and role in life. We can be reeling in confusion regarding our identity now that we are no longer half of … Continue reading
Now in scripture Egypt can represent “the world.” Remember that Moses led the Israelites “out of Egypt” towards the Promised Land. When we are saved or born-again, we have likewise come out of bondage or slavery to sin and are … Continue reading
Have you ever noticed that the Lord Jesus Christ always calls us to a higher standard than the one we would set ourselves? “Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things Sufficient for the day … Continue reading
Just updating you that I have added two more chapters to my free Book on “Divorce & Marriage Breakdown,” called “Overwhelmed” and “In Your Anger Do Not Sin.“ I have copied an excerpt here for you. Oh but the Lord … Continue reading
I have now posted the first few short chapters of my written story of the goodness of the Lord Jesus and my heavenly Father during the years I was suffering from the pain and depression of divorce. You can find … Continue reading