Search for Anything Here
Recent Posts Here
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- It’s A Matter Of LIFE and DEATH!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- The Breath of God
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed!
- The Chastening of The Lord
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Choose a Category Here
Previous Articles Look Here
- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Poetry included in post
Why The Slave Refused His Freedom The Lord pierced my heart seven years ago with a little bit of scripture of a pierced ear. It was one of those occasions that God took me completely by surprise. I was just … Continue reading
Wake up Church and wake up people,
For God can take away your steeple… Continue reading
Leaving the church, it’s wilderness time. How are you doing? I’m doing just fine! But that isn’t true; I’m just being polite; Life feels quite bleak, more darkness than light. Leaving the pews, religion cast out. Wilderness walking, but … Continue reading
One day when I was at a Christian meeting attempting to share something that I was feeling tender, fragile and somewhat vulnerable about, another person responded to me in a manner that felt very cutting, judgemental and harsh. I was … Continue reading
God’s Preparation Process in the wilderness I was suddenly awoke very early on Christmas Eve a few years ago with the following scripture impressed strongly upon my mind. “I tell you truly, many widows were in Israel in the days … Continue reading
I just want to share with you this poem I wrote many years ago, whilst living in a large, industrial town in England, when there was very little opportunity for me to get into the countryside that I so desperately … Continue reading
Today I wish to emphasize that I have not managed to achieve “perfection” in my spiritual life quite yet! I realize the Lord Jesus does tell us to aim for such, but I am still just on the path, setting … Continue reading
I wrote the following poem one Easter time when I was reading John 20:1-18. I had previously noticed in this account how Mary Magdalene was persistent, she stayed by the tomb when the others went back home. I noticed that … Continue reading