Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed!
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Choose a Category Here
Previous Articles Look Here
- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Poetry included in post
Today I wish to emphasize that I have not managed to achieve “perfection” in my spiritual life quite yet! I realize the Lord Jesus does tell us to aim for such, but I am still just on the path, setting … Continue reading
I just want to share with you this poem I wrote many years ago, whilst living in a large, industrial town in England, when there was very little opportunity for me to get into the countryside that I so desperately … Continue reading
Occasionally I like to make up my own praise songs to the Lord and thought I would share them with you now and again. My Christian life is both one of worshipping the living God and the Lord Jesus Christ, … Continue reading
Mary Stayed Weeping As I stood by the cross I watched Him die. I loved Him so much that I wanted to cry. Such pain & such sorrow, I felt such grief, For my Lord who had given me … Continue reading
Why The Slave Refused His Freedom The Lord pierced my heart seven years ago with a little bit of scripture of a pierced ear. It was one of those occasions that God took me completely by surprise. I was just … Continue reading
Wake up Church and wake up people,
For God can take away your steeple… Continue reading
Leaving the church, it’s wilderness time. How are you doing? I’m doing just fine! But that isn’t true; I’m just being polite; Life feels quite bleak, more darkness than light. Leaving the pews, religion cast out. Wilderness walking, … Continue reading
One day when I was at a Christian meeting attempting to share something that I was feeling tender, fragile and somewhat vulnerable about, another person responded to me in a manner that felt very cutting, judgemental and harsh. I was … Continue reading