To My Site
Hope You Are Blessed as You Browse
The idea for the name of my blog came from the Lord impressing upon me the following passage of scripture.
“Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.
He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world
will keep it for eternal life.
If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.”
Just prior to starting this blog, I had seen a large flock of birds all flying in a wonderful synchronized pattern together over the sea, which had caused me to pray that the Lord would cause His Body to likewise “fly together” by hearing the Lord’s instructions. To watch a flock of birds, such as I saw, it is simply amazing how they remain in formation. I remember reading how they take turns in the lead & outer perimeter edges on their long flights to give the birds in the centre a chance to rest. I am thus praying that adding my blog to the Body of Christ could help one or more fellow believers to keep on going on this long (oftentimes lonely) journey of life. I pray that I may in some small way encourage you in your life with the Lord.
So here goes…my BIG adventure into the world of BLOGGING!!
Hoping for a pleasant journey of discovery and encouragement with you my readers, as we seek to serve the Lord together.
NB: On this site my bible quotations will mainly be from
the New King James Version (NKJV)
My Comments & Links Policy
First things first: I absolutely love comments and appreciate the time that you spend to share ideas and give feedback and generally interact with me and other readers. I find interactions in the comments to be a most rewarding aspect of running a blog.
However, I feel it beneficial to set out the following guidelines to provide some clarity of useage at the outset and to prevent any misunderstanding occurring between us in this interaction of faith, experiences & ideas.
- The comments will be moderated so will not go live straight away, so you may have to be a tiny bit patient in waiting to see them. Please be aware that this may sometimes take a few days due to life’s busyness, but I will always review and post them as promptly as possible.
- I may edit your comments for grammar and other language issues but in doing so I will stay true to the meaning of your comment.
- I may edit any comments that are too lengthy. Perhaps if you have a lot to say, instead of leaving a long comment, write a post on your own blog and link back to my post. However, I will always make a note on any comment that I have edited for reasons of length to let you know.
- All opinions are welcome as long as they are expressed with respect, although this is coupled with the proviso that I will not post comments that contain outright false teaching.
- I may also on occasion remove links from comments if I feel unsure as to the content of the site that my readers may be led to. Please do not be offended at this, but it is sometimes simply too big a job for me to check such sites. I am still happy for you to include links to your articles so long as you understand they may be removed prior to posting on my blog.
- Also, I do not necessarily agree with all the content of linked & recommended sites, so please pray & use your own discernment when following links to other sites. Remember other sites also may change their content, so a recommendation at one point in time may not be for all time. I would therefore appreciate it if you could let me know if I do have any recommendations or links to sites that have content not honouring to the Lord Jesus, so that I can remove such links from my site. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Basically, I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice, at my discretion, if I feel that your comment does not meet my policy standards.
- On the other hand, if, for any reason, you would like me to delete a comment you’ve left here just let me know and I can do that for you quite easily. I know how easy it is to sometimes react to something you read & send a comment that you may later regret. If this is ever the case for you then please send me a message & I will be quite happy to remove the comment for you.