First things first: I absolutely love comments and appreciate the time that you spend to share ideas and give feedback and generally interact with me and other readers. I find interactions in the comments to be a most rewarding aspect of running a blog.
However, I feel it beneficial to set out the following guidelines to provide some clarity of useage at the outset and to prevent any misunderstanding occurring between us in this interaction of faith, experiences & ideas.
- The comments will be moderated so will not go live straight away, so you may have to be a tiny bit patient in waiting to see them. Please be aware that this may sometimes take a few days due to life’s busyness, but I will always review and post them as promptly as possible.
- I may edit your comments for grammar and other language issues but in doing so I will stay true to the meaning of your comment.
- I may edit any comments that are too lengthy. Perhaps if you have a lot to say, instead of leaving a long comment, write a post on your own blog and link back to my post. However, I will always make a note on any comment that I have edited for reasons of length to let you know.
- All opinions are welcome as long as they are expressed with respect, although this is coupled with the proviso that I will not post comments that contain outright false teaching.
- I may also on occasion remove links from comments if I feel unsure as to the content of the site that my readers may be led to. Please do not be offended at this, but it is sometimes simply too big a job for me to check such sites. I am still happy for you to include links to your articles so long as you understand they may be removed prior to posting on my blog.
- Also, I do not necessarily agree with all the content of linked & recommended sites, so please pray & use your own discernment when following links to other sites. Remember other sites also may change their content, so a recommendation at one point in time may not be for all time. I would therefore appreciate it if you could let me know if I do have any recommendations or links to sites that have content not honouring to the Lord Jesus, so that I can remove such links from my site. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Basically, I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice, at my discretion.
- On the other hand, if, for any reason, you would like me to delete a comment you’ve left here just let me know and I can do that for you quite easily. I know how easy it is to sometimes react to something you read & send a comment that you may later change your mind about. If this is ever the case for you then please send me a message & I will be quite happy to remove the comment for you.