- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Choose a Category Here
- Bible Heroes Series (4)
- Bible teachings & exhortations (26)
- Bible Versions (1)
- Calvinism (2)
- Children (1)
- Christmas (5)
- Churches (9)
- Discernment (7)
- Easter (3)
- false teachers (3)
- Food (1)
- Gardens & Flowers (4)
- Health (2)
- Home Education (1)
- Jesus (6)
- Little encouragements (12)
- Marriage & Divorce (6)
- Miracles (1)
- Modesty (1)
- Poetry included in post (19)
- Testimonies (1)
Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- Has Your Mind Been “Unfrozen” “Changed” and “Refrozen”?
- Sensory Overload in the Light of Christ
- A tree is known by its fruits
- Are You Going to Heaven?
- The Sin Bin
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- More Value Than Many Sparrows
- Jesus is Lord of Mind, Body & Spirit
- Where does my help come from?
- Home Education – Because God Loves Children
- Do Not Worry
- In Your Anger Do Not Sin
- Divorce & Marriage Breakdown
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Eczema – A Poetic Post on Suffering Skin
- Jesus brings Division not Peace On Earth
- Christmas Freedom
- Encouragement for End Times Believers
- Food Cravings & The Chastening of The Lord
- Calvinism – The Bible’s Response
- Why Modesty Matters for Christian Women
- The Breath of God
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- Elijah by the Brook
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed – Precious Beauty
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Previous Articles Look Here
Tag Archives: Christianity
Social Psychology Techniques In The ‘Church’ This has been a matter of concern for me for some time, and I recently came across this issue again, both in the work-place and in the churches. Just in case you haven’t come … Continue reading
Argh!! The lights are too bright! Please, please will you turn the light off? May I shut the blinds and curtains? Argh!! The light is still glinting menacingly, reflecting off the window ledges, through the cracks in the blind and … Continue reading
Originally posted on RISING ABOVE THE STORMS:
Every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year, people reveal who they are through the fruits of their lives. The way…
One day we will pass from this world to the next, Shall we die with a cry of despond? Or will there be praise in our heart to depart Through the grave to heaven beyond? As our flesh … Continue reading
The world does not have a rug so big To cover up your sin. Nor does it hold a brush so large To sweep it in the bin. On earth no landfill can contain Such sin contamination. To … Continue reading
Have you ever thought about why we buy chocolate eggs at Easter time? Have you ever wondered why Easter moves around the calendar each year? Have you ever pondered if Christians should celebrate Passover instead of Easter? Have you ever … Continue reading
When one’s spouse rejects you then there are some tremendously difficult issues to deal with pertaining to one’s value and role in life. We can be reeling in confusion regarding our identity now that we are no longer half of … Continue reading
To say that Jesus is my hero, really wouldn’t go far enough! To say that he is my Lord and my God, and the One that I worship would be closer to the truth. In this post, I just want … Continue reading
Now in scripture Egypt can represent “the world.” Remember that Moses led the Israelites “out of Egypt” towards the Promised Land. When we are saved or born-again, we have likewise come out of bondage or slavery to sin and are … Continue reading