Search for Anything Here
List of My Posts
- The Breath of God
- Fellowship During Apostasy: If not in the Churches – then where?
- Royal Wedding or The Marriage of the Lamb – Will you be attending either of these?
- God So Loved The World
- A Storm-Proof Christian Life – The Ultimate Key
- Toronto “blessing?” – My personal letter to warn other believers
- 10 WAYS FALSE TEACHERS ENSNARE PEOPLE
- Jesus Death & Resurrection – Mary’s Perspective
- Easter, Passover or Neither? Does it Matter?
- Church – To Be or To Go? That is the Question
- Tightrope Walking?
- Pierce My Ear O Lord
- God is Still Holy – & He wants us to be Holy too
- Bible Version Controversy
- Calvinism’s False Doctrine
- Selfies Or Selfless
- My Sheep Hear My Voice – Flee From the Hirelings!
- Christmas Gold- Gifts Fit For A King
- Church Walking With The World
- Christmas Convictions – The Tale of Two Fathers
- Exploding Eggs and Fresh Manna
- Wake up Church!
- All Flesh is as Grass
- Wilderness Walking
- A Basket Case for the Lord
- A Matter of Perspective
- Christmas Spirit – What Spirit Is It?
- Taming the Tongue!
- It’s A Matter Of LIFE and DEATH!
- Elijah by the Brook – Cut Off & Purified
- Gideon – Faith vs Fear
- Pleasure Boats or Useful Vessels!
- Flattened & Crushed!
- The Chastening of The Lord
- Apollos Leaps off the Page!
- Wild Flowers & Noble Vines
- Mary Stayed Weeping
- A Life Worth Living – My Testimony
Choose a Category Here
Previous Articles Look Here
- Follow Grain of Wheat on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Jesus Christ
Yesterday in England there was a Royal Wedding between an English prince and an American commoner. There was much pomp and ceremony and many people got caught up in the “royal fever” of the day, as you can well imagine. … Continue reading
Occasionally I like to make up my own praise songs to the Lord and thought I would share them with you now and again. My Christian life is both one of worshipping the living God and the Lord Jesus Christ, … Continue reading
Mary Stayed Weeping As I stood by the cross I watched Him die. I loved Him so much that I wanted to cry. Such pain & such sorrow, I felt such grief, For my Lord who had given me … Continue reading
Have you ever thought about why we buy chocolate eggs at Easter time? Have you ever wondered why Easter moves around the calendar each year? Have you ever pondered if Christians should celebrate Passover instead of Easter? Have you ever … Continue reading